Tuesday, February 20, 2007


ANOTHER TAG........................

TAGGED BY BRUTE So Here I go.

FAVORITE COLORS: Blue, Green, purple and orange

FAVORITE MONTH: December

FAVORITE FOOD: Indian food

FAVORITE MOVIES:

TAMIL: NO favorite movies, have seen a few that I liked a lot.
HINDI: ANAND
ENGLISH: A WALK IN THE CLOUDS


FAVORITE SONGS: I have a lot of favorite Hindi and English songs.

FAVORITE SPORT: Love to watch Basketball, wrestling and Boxing. Played hockey in school.

FAVORITE SEASON: Love spring and summer.

FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK: I always loved Fridays. I think the feeling of not having to go to work and get the kids ready for school made it really nice. Even though I don't work now still like Fridays.

FAVORITE FLAVOR OF ICE CREAM: Love black cherry

FAVORITE TIME OF DAY: Mornings.I think its because I feel really good in the morning and have no pain after resting at night.

EIGHT CURRENTS

Current mood: Happy

Current time: 1pm

Current taste: Coffee

Current clothes: Capri pants and a tee shirt

Current color of toe nail: none

Current desk top: starry nights

Current thoughts: when am I going to finish this tag.

Current surrounding: My bed , TV and Treadmill.


SIX FIRSTS:

First best friend...Grace she was in my school.

First screen name..none

First pet: A dog called Gypsy

First piercing...My ear lobes

First Album....The beatles and ABBA

First Movie..my memory is not that clear

SIX LASTS:

Last cigarette: The surgeon general warns against cigarette smoking

Last alcoholic drink: A couple sips of Absolut mandrin last night , Non alcoholic....Coffee

Last car ride...to Beverly hills to the doctor

Last movie.."Lily of the fields" saw it on TV on Sunday

Last phone call..Called "J" at work , he is not having a good day.

Last Book you read: I am currently reading a book"Stumbling on Happiness" By Daniel Gilbert


Have you ever broken the law: NO
Have yo ever been arrested: NO
Have you ever been on tv: Yes on home videos
Have you ever lied: Have you?
then you have the answer
Have you ever kissed some one you did not know: You think I am stupid

FOUR PLACES YOU HAVE BEEN TO-DAY: I have been to the Bathroom, living room, kitchen and the Bedroom

THREE PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING TO: My sisters , "J" and my daughter.

TWO CHOICES:
1..To stay healthy
2..My family

ONE THING YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
I would love to go into space but it aint happening so the next best thing would be TIBET.

28 comments:

mystic rose 3:24 PM  

that pic up there made me laugh..
hey i love black cherry too...:)
capri pants?!!! is it warm there already?
Tibet? :)
the fact that you can share anything with your daughter..:) isnt that the best?

sweet!

Priya 4:25 PM  

Starry: A beautiful tag and who knows one day you will be in the space talking about all those great stars shining on you.

You too december...

Nice ones starry and loved reading it...

Shiva 6:02 PM  

Starry, so much innocence in the answers! Tibet is a good choice.

Alex 6:32 PM  

Starry,

:)

Tibet and space-i dint get the nexus.

Friday-Yeah!

It is great of you to remember your firsts.

Have a great day! :)

Mumbai Guy 6:46 PM  

Anand...Awesome movie...same with me.

Aditi 6:57 PM  

nice answers loved the graphic
=)

faith 8:14 PM  

Nice *smiles*

srijithunni 8:53 PM  

Interesting tag.!, Starry..!

Me, jus catching up.. :)

Hope your health is springing back to normal..

With Best Regards,
Srijith.

brute 8:56 PM  

nice answers :)

Neihal 9:42 PM  

lovely :)
Tibet....cool :)

Cyberkitty 10:05 PM  

A good tag! I did it too sometime back. View it here

starry 7:48 AM  

Mystic..Its california and I am at home,warm and toasty.Have not ventured out yet. Yes we have a very open relationship, she can tell me anything and I can too.

starry 7:48 AM  

Priya..who knows? I wish I could.

starry 7:49 AM  

Shiva.thank you. would love to visit Tibet one day.Something about the place intrigues me.

starry 7:50 AM  

Alex..thank you.Space and Tibet, they are both way up there.

starry 7:50 AM  

Mumbai Guy..I love that movie.I have it on DVD and still watch it now and again.

starry 7:51 AM  

Aditi..thank you.

starry 7:51 AM  

Faith..thank you

starry 8:01 AM  

Srijith..thank you. I am getting better its kind of slow but I am happy with the results.

starry 8:01 AM  

Brute..thanks.

starry 8:01 AM  

Neihal..thank you.Yes I love Tibet.

starry 8:02 AM  

Ciberkitty.thanks.I am going to check your tag.

FH 9:06 AM  

Cool tag! I have been tagged for this and yet to do it!:))
Hope all your dreams come true!

starry 11:35 AM  

Asha..thank you

mathew 12:47 PM  

tibet is tempting...shangri la....would love to be there!!

Jeevan 2:38 AM  

Sweet answers dear. these tags makes us to learn about our mates

Lotus Reads 4:14 AM  

Starry, I loved this meme, it's been great getting to know you better! Hey, I want to go to Tibet, too, maybe we can meet up there? :)

And how old is your daughter? I'm wondering if she's close in age to either one of mine - they are 15 and 12.

Lisa Johnson 1:30 PM  

Great post and funny! Don't mess with Starry, cause she'll put you in your place!! : )

Post a Comment