Monday, September 04, 2006

I AM BACK.........

It feels as though I went through a whole cycle and am back. I sure had a hard time with my template. " Me" spent a lot of time trying out different templates but it did not work. So I am back to my old one. I think sometimes old is good even though I really liked the one that' Me" sent me. Well maybe sometime later I will try to change it, as for now I think I better stay with what I have. I just hope it works. i Missed all of you and it feels as though I have not blogged in years. It feels good to be back home. so friends I am back and running not with the new but with the old. thank you everyone who tried to help I really appreciate everyones input. Special thanks to "Me".

29 comments:

Margie 8:08 PM  

Welcome back Starry!
I was trying to get to your block ealier, and could not!
Take care!
-Margie:)

passerby55 8:53 PM  

good to have you in the same.

lalitha i guess some templates get glued to the writer and as well as the readers.... when i think of certain blogs which i visit the template (everything i can see) is very much in front of me.

We humans take time to change.
i think old is definitely gold.

starry 9:48 PM  

Thanks Margie..missed you too.

starry 9:48 PM  

You are so right. old is gold and I think I am glued to this mould.

Keshi 9:57 PM  

I like the butterfly so much!

WB Starry I missed u too!

Keshi.

Aditi 11:18 PM  

Its good to have u back
=)

SugarBitz n MilkyBar 11:46 PM  

Hi Starry,

Good to hve u back. With a few of us taking a break frm blogging, its ben kind of lonely out here. So glad to knw u r back in action ;)

Jeevan 11:58 PM  

Nice u return back:)

di.di 12:15 AM  

My first visit here to this blog.. keep blogging!

Pavithra 2:28 AM  

We both share the same template !! Same pinch ;-)

Has to be me 2:53 AM  

Missed u too dear! Take care & hope 2 c good posts from u soon!

Neer 3:10 AM  

this is cool!! :) and thank you, mam!!

Bhavesh 6:03 AM  

:-) nice to c u back..!!

Alex 7:26 AM  

Nice to hear that you resolved the problem.

starry 7:27 AM  

Keshi..thanks , glad to be back.felt like I was in a whirl wind.

starry 7:28 AM  

Aditi..thanks.

starry 7:28 AM  

Fresh ink..glad to be back.

starry 7:28 AM  

Jeevan..thanks.I missed you guys.

starry 7:29 AM  

Drama Diva..welcome to my blog and please do come back again.

starry 7:29 AM  

Has to be me.missed you too.

starry 7:30 AM  

Pavitra..ha ha ha same pinch to you too.

starry 7:30 AM  

Neers..thanks.I am home again.

starry 7:30 AM  

Just me..thanks.

starry 7:31 AM  

Alex..yes and back after a lot of help from a fellow blogger.

Christie's Corner 7:34 AM  

good to have you back, the butterfly is sooooo cute.

ufukhati 7:56 AM  

Star sparks again..

Hip Grandma 9:47 AM  

good that you found your 'way' back.welcome

KK 11:50 AM  

Welcome back!!!

delhidreams 6:49 AM  

old is gold starry ;)

Post a Comment