Saturday, September 09, 2006

HAVE BEEN TAGGED AGAIN: By Chet


Which is the single best post you have read on any blog, post the link

That is a difficult question because I have been inspired by so many
different posts, itwould be unfair to name one.

2. Which is the best post you have written and which is the worst. explain why.

Well! I have to say it was the post on "girls don't fly kites."
because it brought back fond
memories for me. A time when I used to have a lot of fun running after
my brothers.I have
written a few bad ones, many done in a hurry,cannot name just one.

3. How about a place you have never been to, but would very much like to see.

It will have to be Tibet. I love the place, the people and the
religion. my dream is to place a
prayer flag on one of those mountains.

4. If you were a member of the opposite sex, what would you do differently.

I am glad I am not a member of the opposite sex.(guys no offence
here). I am happy to be
me. A wife and a mother. Even though I am a woman I have had many
opportunities to
advance in my carrier. I have never experienced gender inequality.(
women activists dont
kill me. I am only talking about me and not for all women.) Even if I
were a man I would be
just me.


5. Do you remember a recuurent childhood dream or nightmare, tell us about it.

we used to tell a lot of ghost stories and usually it would be at
night, so Iwould wake up in
the middle of the night screaming, thinking there was a ghost in the
room.But I never missed
out on any ghost stories .I would be there again eager to listen, then
wake up at night
screaming.

6. Make me laugh or make me cry,put your words to use.

I remember my mother running after me with a cane in her hand because
I was naughty,but I was too fast and she would never catch up with
me.this episode always makes me laugh.

7. Do you regret unfulfilled dreams, the inaccessible roads and the
unchartedlands?

I do regret some of the things I have done, maybe I should not have,
because it has not worked out, but I try to put it aside and not focus
too much on it. I have hope and tell myself I still have time to
fulfill some dreams and tread on uncharted land.

8. What is a friend to you and what are you to a friend.

I think a friend is someone you can rely on, someone you can call upon
at any time of thenight or day. A person who you can trust and a
person who knows your needs and responds to it even before you tell
them. I think I am all of this to a friend.

9.T.S.Elliot measured his life with coffee spoons, how about you.

I think my life is measured like the grains of sand in a sand timer.
It is slowly slipping by.I need to speed up and do the things I want
before my time is up, because unlike the timer I wont get a second
chance. one life is all I am given and I need to live it well.

10.Write your own Epitaph, or if it is too hard, how would you like
your Epitaph to read.

"Thank you everyone for being there for me, thank you for showing me
love,I am sorry if I have hurt anyone. I have lived my life.I think I
lived it well.


I am going to tag..Eclipsed thoughts, Priya, Jeevan, South paw, Neers
and Pavithra. Any one else please feel free to carry out this tag.



--

Post a Comment