Tuesday, April 27, 2010


MY BLOG IS OFFICIALLY CARBON  NEUTRAL.

I recieved this email..........thank you so much for participating in our initiative and making your blog carbon neutral! Your tree will be planted this month by the Arbor Day Foundation. The scheduled start plant date was Monday, April 19 and the trees will be planted by a contracted crew. The roads are being plowed, all contracts solidified, and twelve shipments of 150,000 seedling each are being assembled. We thank you for the support!




There are still some trees looking for a sponsor. So if you know some people who have a blog or website, pass it on and we'll make their blogs carbon neutral too!  click here



Best,

10 comments:

Priya 7:22 PM  

Pretty good message ther Starry.

Anonymous,  7:50 PM  

Congratulations! We need a lot of green around :)

The link was there after "Best," but then it disappeared when I tried to click it :|

starry 9:36 PM  

Priya..thanks.

starry 9:37 PM  

Indianhomemaker..welcome to my blog and I do hope you stop by again.I added the link so you can participate and plant a tree too.

Anya 7:38 AM  

I love this idea :))))
Its fantastic ....

(@^.^@)

~*. D E E P A .* ~ 10:24 AM  

is this for real ? i mean, does it really work the way they say ? ?

starry 4:28 PM  

Deepa..yes it is.

Renu 1:50 AM  

very good and important message..now I am going to look thru the link.

starry 9:42 AM  

Renu..I think it is a good project.

Jeevan 3:57 AM  

Congrats dear, hope it cause something to society.

Post a Comment