Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Posted by Picasa

This is what I see lying on my bed.


SPRING

I look out of my window
And what do I see
Yellow and red flowers staring back at me.
I see the blue sky over the hill
There is no wind ,the leaves are so still.

I hear the birds chirping
heralding the morn.
I see the rabbits scurrying
after munching on the lawn.

It is a beautiful day outside,
And I am glad to be alive
Even if most of my days are spent inside.

Everything awakens for this season.
The cold winter rest brings new reason.
I love Spring.

11 comments:

srijithunni 7:39 PM  

Hi Starry.,

Awesome post. I lost my ability to write such simple beautiful poems long back. and beautiful scenery outside. Hope you dont have to stay inside for long.

Have Fun, Take Care and God Bless!
With Best Regards,
Srijith.

Priya 4:44 AM  

Some beautiful orange flowers and a bird at the fence. Nice one.

hillgrandmom 7:13 AM  

Beautiful! :-)

starry 11:38 AM  

Srijith...thank you

starry 11:39 AM  

Priya..thank you

starry 11:39 AM  

Hillgrandmom..thank you

~*. D E E P A .* ~ 2:40 PM  

it looks beautiful !

starry 7:55 AM  

Deepa..thank you

Anya 1:52 PM  

So loving touching words !!!
I can see a beautiful bleu sky
it gives a good mood
I hate a dark gray sky ;)

Hugs Kareltje =^.^=
Anya :)

starry 10:46 AM  

Anya..thank you I love blue skies too.even though dark skies are important because it brings rain, it makes me down.

Jeevan 4:02 AM  

I loved this poem!

Post a Comment