Tuesday, October 30, 2007


I DON'T KNOW WHY

Sometimes life seems unreasonable
I am blamed for everything that goes wrong.
There is no explaining, or reasoning.
Everything should be perfect, no use complaining.

Sometimes I am just tired, I don't want to argue
I am not trying to give excuses
Just my point of view.

Maybe I should just be quiet
And pretend it does not bother me.
Is that giving in, being subdued
Or is just trying to get by
And live each day as it comes
Without being understood.
I really don't know. Do You?



I have been awarded the 'Schmooze Award". By cuckooThis is what she says Lalitha – She always comments on my blog when I don’t expect her and I don’t remember since when it is happening. A selfless blogger, full of life. Her blog reflects the same. Do I need to say more ? Thank you so much cuckoo.the award is much appreciated.

.About the award :- "This award is “for blogger who “effortlessly weave their way in and out of the blogosphere, leaving friendly trails and smiles, happily making new friends along the way. They don’t limit their visits to only the rich and successful, but spend some time to say hello to new blogs as well. They are the ones who engage others in meaningful conversations, refusing to let it end at a mere hello - all the while fostering a sense of closeness and friendship.”

I have to pass this award on to some other bloggers who rightfully deserve this.

1..Pria..always there to dot a few lines.
2..Asha...I think you have been awarded this before but I think you fall into this catogory, so I bestow this award on you again.
3..Jeevan...always stopping by even when you least expect him to.
4..Kalyan....I pass this award to you with pride.always have something nice to say.
5...Kai....leaves her smiles whereever she goes.
5..DotM....Blogworld would not be the same without you.
6..Keshi..all the hugz I have got when I really needed it.
7..Anali..Always weaves in and out with something positive
8..Aviana...Even though she is always stressed for time, finds a few minutes to stop by my blog.
9..Lotus reads..Even with all the books she has to review still finds time to stop by and say hello.
10..Pink ginger...suddenly she will appear when i am least expecting her and drop a few lines.
I can go on and on but have to stop.forgive me if I have missed names.In my heart everyone of you deseerve this award. Accept this award and pass it on to the bloggers you think deserve it.

26 comments:

Priya 12:19 PM  

Starry,

I DON'T KNOW WHY

- We all have such queries of "why" in our lives Starry. Know what, nobody is perfect and how much you try for urself or others it can never be. As long as things which brings happiness others small things shud not be botherred at all.

I am blamed for everything that goes wrong.
-This happens when ther is so much love from the other person who expects or feels this way. When their anger or stress is tranformed towards us, such expectations makes them feel we are wrong most of the time. Its not about ego, but they do not like to be blamed for what they are.

I remember u wrote something last year too. Hope you rememeber. Silence and patience helps a lot many ways.Sometimes life is misunderstood due to lack of communication. If one remains aggressive , let the other be passive as it needs to be balanced.

Just be happy and live your life coz people blame when they are not able to cope or be the way you are.

Thanks for the award and will take it up Starry.

mystic rose 3:37 PM  

congratulations!!! you definitely deserve it. :)

Fuzzylogic 5:06 PM  

Congrats on the award!it is very well deserved starry:)

Keshi 6:39 PM  

HUGGGGGGGGGGGZ! yes again :) Im such a Huggy monster ha LOL! tnxx so much sweetz...u deserve every HUG I give ya.

I dun argue anymore...I always keep quiet...its so much more easier and peaceful to the mind.


Keshi.

Cuckoo 2:25 AM  

Hey Lalitha, Cheer up now. You have echoed my views here, I can so connect to it.

And the award was fully deserved by you... above many others who come to my blog.

Congrats once again and hugss.

Keep smiling. :-)

Anonymous,  3:20 AM  

Hey congrats for the award lalitha. And when everything goes wrong, the best thing to do is to lie low and the ways u suggest. they work, really!!!!

Lotus Reads 3:39 AM  

Awww, Starry, thank you! I have to echo Cuckoo's words, you are a selfless,giving blogger and I am so happy to know you! I love coming to your blog because you always have something inspirational to share. I accept my Schmooze award with much thanks!

Nanditha Prabhu 6:35 AM  

congratulations on your award! I was just going through your profile and just paused to see striking similarity between us! yes I am a cancerian too! and we have similar names for our blogspots. I have one travelimpressions and the other miles to go before I sleep!Did you notice the similarity ! feels good!

FH 7:55 AM  

Lalitha, I used to get bothered at every little remarks others make and then I learned to ignore! Just imagine them as silly little people who go on and on all the time without any reason, then you will smile!:))
Thanks for schmoozing me, I appreciate it. Happy Halloween, enjoy! Hey, listen to the first song I have in my blog!!;))

abcd 8:14 AM  

Hi there, many thanks for the award, it is very much appreciated and you've just given me a BIG gift that I can never expect.

If I could have more time, I always like to stop by to check you up.

All the best.

starry 8:26 AM  

Priya..thank you for that sound advice.I know we have to have a balance in our lives if we are to be happy.

starry 8:26 AM  

Mystic..thank you

starry 8:27 AM  

fuzzylogic..thank you

starry 8:28 AM  

Keshi..yes you are that huggable person.thanks.sometimes all we need is a warm hug even if it is from across the miles.

starry 8:28 AM  

cuckoo..thank you.

starry 8:29 AM  

Lotus reads..thank you.

starry 8:30 AM  

Nanditha prabhu..welcome to my blog and I do hope you will stop by again.That is weird we are so similar.

starry 8:30 AM  

Asha..thank you.

starry 8:31 AM  

Pink ginger..thank you.I think you are well deserving of the schmooze award.

AVIANA 3:06 PM  

Wow!

I'm sorry I have been MIA this past week..but my job situation has been worrying me..if I don't get a call tomorrow with what I want then I will freak out cuz of no money....

anyhow..thank you so much....i didn't know i could schmooze cuz i don't like that idea of schmoozing...i think of fake people doing it and i simply can't do it..if i don't like you i don't and it shows....

i''m such a new yorker that way...

well...thanks chica...i will update tomorrow....in the midst of my joblessness...i think i've written a good song...so i gotta focus on that....

wow....didn't think people thought about me since i get so little traffic on my site....

well as long as you think i'm cool that's great.....i hope your sis is doing well....

now that the fires are almost gone i hope you can take a walk and breathe fresh air....

aren't you mad about that little boy who is reported to have started one of the main fires....

wow...unbelievable...

ok bye

and thanks.....

Anonymous,  9:15 PM  

lovely words...you have crafted them beautifully, that we can really feel it & relate ourselves to it. Somethings just remains a mystery and Don't Know Why....

Thanks very much for the award Lalitha, I'm really honoured and accept it humbly...Congrats to you too & you really deserved that...Stay well & have a nice time...Cheers:)

tulipspeaks 11:36 PM  

not all WHYs can be answered, dear.

:)


ammu.

jac 2:58 AM  

Congrats first. I am so happy, as you deserve it more than anybody.

To the point now

People get angry, and some times misunderstand when life becomes fast, and time so limited. Keeping silence though in one way is a kind of being submissive, is not entirely wrong in cases like yours.
As priya said, love and expectation go hand in hand and the blaming sequence is a direct reflection of expectations. You can be meek till the hot plate turns its colour from red hot to warm black, raise your point and convince the other. It is not arguing but convincing.
I don't know if it is difficult for you as I don't know your nature well.

In any case no harm in trying this way

Here, I really have to repeat what pria said "It is not about ego, but they do not like to be blamed for what they are"

Go cautious and patient, lalitha

Jeevan 5:47 AM  

Very nice of getting this award from you dear :)

Cucokoo is so sweet to say the truth of you in a manner. Little anger and stress wants to show in some way, and it was one that blaming on us and trying on other. Spent some time in silence could really help.

Alexis 9:58 AM  

Congratulations on a well deserved award.

Dotm 2:42 PM  

Thanks Lalitha. I know I don`t get here as often as I would like, but once I do , I always enjoy reading your posts. The kindness and caring you show in the comments you leave on others blogs makes you so deserving of the award. Glad you received it.

Thanks for including me in your list of friends. Friends are what make me enjoy blogging so much and I am so glad to have met you along the way.

Post a Comment