Monday, October 13, 2008



I FEEL SO SAD

In one of my earlier posts I had written about Anjali and her baby,I am sorry to say the baby expired and I went to the funeral on Saturday.It really broke my heart, I had become very close to the baby and prayed really hard for him to live and also for his mother. I think sometimes we are selfish in our prayers.I knew the baby was ill and he was in pain and the chances that he will be completely well were slim but I still wanted him to live, so that I could see him and give him tons of kisses,fuss over him and carry him,not thinking for a moment that it was a very selfish thought.but I also wanted him to live because I knew how much Anjali really wanted this baby and how much he meant to her.She had prayed so hard for this child and after having two miscarriages he was born.He was three months old on the day he passed away ,he never got to go home from the hospital.I wonder what was God's reason.
I wanted to share this poem I wrote for him

My precious baby Samuel.

You stole my heart
from the very start.
I looked into your eyes
and knew you were meant to be.
I prayed everyday that God would let you stay
To make you well to come home one day.

I picked you up and held you close
Your heart beat next to mine
I wished I could give you part of me to make you well
I wished I could have erased all your pain.

God had his reasons,
I don't know why
He let you stay here, just for a little while.

My comfort and solace
is knowing that you are free from pain
Up above in Heaven

and smiling down at me.

I love you baby Samuel

16 comments:

deepsat 3:17 PM  

this is very depressing!!

God bless his soul.

Jeevan 8:58 PM  

Very sorry to hear about this little Samuel, and my very deep condolence to there parents. What to say than calamitous what can’t make survive the child after her miscarriages. The poem was heart touching. hugss

hillgrandmom 8:31 AM  

It must have been so traumatic for baby Samuel's mother.

starry 9:06 AM  

Deepsat..thank you

starry 9:06 AM  

Jeevan..thank you

starry 9:07 AM  

Hillgrandmom..yes it was. a real loss.

Keshi 3:59 PM  

ok Starry Im crying now! *HUGZ*

Im very sorry to hear abt his passing...Im at a loss for words. I rem ur post abt him before. These pics r HEARTBREAKING! The saddest thing ever is to watch a baby with tubes going all over him and struggling to live.

Ur poem was too beautiful...i was reading it with tears rolling down my cheeks.


**I wonder what was God's reason

I dun u'stand God and his plans...therefore I dun believe there's a God. Or else lil babies dun hv to suffer this way!


Keshi.

Keshi 4:04 PM  

A lil poem for Samuel from me...


I couldnt touch u baby boy
But I could feel ur love
I could see hope in ur eyes
The need to live
The need to survive
I could feel ur last breath
And make a wish upon a star
May u be free
May u hv life
May u meet love
On a starry starry night..



HUGZ and KISSES from Keshi all the way from Aus...

Southpaw unplugged 7:22 PM  

My deepest condolence to the parents...sigh

Renu 9:06 PM  

very sorry to know about the little one, so disheartening for the mother to loose after miscariages.
May god bless her with a halthy child in the future!

my life.... 4:40 AM  

i am so sorry to hear taht... i have no words to express my deepest sympathy... May god bless his soul :)

starry 8:51 AM  

Keshi..thank you for that beautiful poem.I dont't understand God's reasons also.to see little childen suffer.

starry 8:51 AM  

Southpaw..thank you

starry 8:51 AM  

My life..thank you

starry 8:51 AM  

renu..thank you

Dotm 7:41 PM  

Such a heart breaking thing- to lose a child. It does leave one asking why, after so many miscarriages, why this baby stood through the struggle of birth, only to live for such a short time. Giving the parent hope, only to take it away. My heart goes out to the parents.

Post a Comment