Tuesday, September 02, 2008



This award was given to me by KESHI..thank you for bestowing this award on me.I am just humbled, thankful and honored .
I need to give this award to seven other bloggers.

These are the rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog
2. Link the person you received your award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you’ve nominated.


AND THIS CERTIFIED HONEST BLOGGER AWARD GOES TO

JAC there is always something nice to read about and always accompanied with some beautiful pictures that he has taken.

Jeevan. always something interesting.

eclipsed thoughts a real honest and interesting blog.

Prash stumbled upon his blog one day and have been an ardent follower since.

Mystic rose for her beautiful poetry and posts.

Hip grandma always an honest an interesting read.

Srijith unni awesome stories and pictures.


Kai C
real honest poetry.







Hip Grandma
has presented me with this award.I am honored to recieve this and I have to thank all my blogging friends for without their input my blog would not be here.I really cannot believe that I was awarded two blogs today.Isn't this my lucky day.

The rules are:

1. When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it,together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back

2. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or even more) that you find brilliant in their content or design.

3. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with ‘Brilliant Weblog’

4. Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize
(optional).

5. And pass it on!

Now I need to pass this award to bloggers of my choice who I consider brilliant.

So I pass on this award to-



Keshi
who has an awe inspiring blog, full of sensitivity, laughter,humor and just plain fun.I think everyone in blogsville follows keshi's blog.


PRIYA .I love visiting her blog because it always inspires me.

Nasra . her never ending love of poetry.

Dawn.. whose posts and quotes always makes me smile.

ADI I find his poems sensitive, emotional and just brilliant.

Diana there is always a good read at her blog.

shiva for his many inspirational and health awareness posts.

Deepsat interesting read always.

I have met so many bloggers that have brilliant blogs and it is just hard to pick seven.It was a very hard task.even though I cannot bestow this award on all , I think anyone who takes the time to write and maintain a blog deserves an award.


.

29 comments:

Priya 11:13 AM  

Looks like my comment didn't go. Thanks for the award Starry and you have one in my blog too.

Diana Sahu 11:42 AM  

Awww....Starry ....Thanx a tonne buddy....THANK U SO MUCH.....

deepsat 3:23 PM  

thank you so much!!

;-))

Kai 3:29 PM  

thank you

Kai 3:29 PM  

thank you

Kai 3:30 PM  

i put it on my blog ok?
i am so honor...
thank you

Jeevan 8:29 PM  

Thanks for the award dear, and my wishes for all :)

srijithunni 8:47 PM  

"Thanks" is a too often used word, starry. So a mere thanks wouldn't do. This is a such a fresh start for me in the morning today. I am very humbled and glad that you chose me.

Thanks a lot!

Have Fun, Take Care and God Bless.!

With Best Regards,
~Srijith.

Keshi 8:59 PM  

Congrattz on all the awards u got Starry! U so deserve em. :) HUGS!

And ty so much for passing me that 2nd award...aww...wonderful!

*does the happy dance*

Isnt Blogville AMAZING!


Keshi.

starry 6:52 AM  

Priya..thank you.

starry 6:53 AM  

Diana..you are welcome.

starry 6:53 AM  

Deepsat..you are welcome.

starry 6:53 AM  

Kai c..you deserve this award.

starry 6:54 AM  

Jeevan..you are welcome.

starry 6:55 AM  

Srijith..you deserve this award and many more for your inspiring blog.

Anonymous,  10:13 PM  

WoW this is great ...Im honoured .. Nasra is all jumbing in her room ...and screaming ..ops trying not to wake up her family who asleep

Thank and regards

Nasra

Prash 1:51 AM  

Thank you ...and especially it is HONESTY in it ! ;-)

Princess 6:25 AM  

hi starry,

how are you?
two awards together..great blogger u are..

been away and busy..
how abt u?

much luv,
-Aiz.

starry 8:56 PM  

Nasra..you are welcome.you deserve this award.I love your poetry.

starry 8:56 PM  

Prash..yes certainly an honest blog.

starry 8:57 PM  

Princess.yes I just got lucky.how have you been doing.

Anonymous,  8:25 AM  

congrats!
like i told priya, u deserve them as well! :-)



ammu.

Shiva 4:21 PM  

Starry,

I'm honoured!

Thanks a ton

Cheers
Shiva

Keshi 7:57 PM  

hows u Starry? :)

Keshi.

starry 7:35 PM  

Tulip speaks..thank you.

starry 7:35 PM  

Shiva..you are welcome

starry 7:36 PM  

Keshi..I am good.how are you.

delhidreams 4:23 AM  

thanks starry
and you are right, anyone who is taking time out to open out his/her heart to strangers is a loving, brilliant soul.
its as if we are all little, specks of stardust in this huge blogosphere :) and linked to each other in more ways then one...

Post a Comment