Wednesday, January 30, 2008

TAG -11

Priya tagged me to do this interesting and simple tag.

This link loving in 2008 came from Simone's Butterfly

I have randomly selected 5 of you below to be tagged and I hope that you will similarly publish this post in your blog. You will have to tag 5 other bloggers and just keep adding on to the list. (Do not replace, just keep on adding! Yes we hope it will be a long list!)It’s real easy!Tag others and see your Technorati Authority increase exponentially!

The benefits of Viral Linking:-

1. Make new friends.
2. Learn stuff you never new how to.
3 .Always be updated on whats new
4 .Attract more visitors
5. Just for the fun of it.

The Strategist Notebook /Link Addiction/ Ardour of the Heart /When Life Becomes a Book /The Malaysian Life/ Yogatta.com/ HYPERLINK "http://www.thyeoh07.blogspot.com/"What goes under the sun /Roshidan’s Cyber Station /Sasha says /Arts of Physics/ And the legend lives/ My View, My Life /A Simple Life /What Women REALLY Think /Not Much More Than This /Jayedee /Jenn /Beth/ Christie/ Marla /Cailin /Simone /FlipFlopMom Katrina /Gill's Jottings /Work of the Poet/ Wakela/Modern Day Goddess/Livin With MeHYPERLINK "http://mouseski.blogspot.com/"Are /We There Yet?? /Everything And Nothing/The Diamond-drops Mansion / Staying Young..and Healthy /What happens if I don't blog /Across the miles. You are next... Finish copying here.

I am tagging

Keshi
Id it is
cuckoo
Kalyan
e homemaker

7 comments:

Keshi 4:21 PM  

cool tag! :)

Keshi.

Keshi 4:21 PM  

and u tagged me na :)

Keshi.

Priya 10:46 PM  

That was cool Starry and thank you for taking it. U have one more waiting again.

Jeevan 4:14 AM  

simple tag, i think it would take time to add all URLs :)

Cuckoo 11:31 PM  

Aah thank you for tagging me Lalitha, it's cool tag ! I'll definitely take it up, let me settle down a bit.

As you'd know I have shifted from blogger to my own domain just last night. :-)

Request you to change the URL of my blog address as the old one has no value now.

The new address of my musings is
http://cuckooscosmos.com/Musings/

Do come over. We'll have a party. :-)

Anonymous,  6:43 PM  

Nice to see you back after a long time....hope you had some wonderful holidays & the new year...for the tag, really a cool one...Thanks for tagging...have a nice weekend!

FH 7:23 AM  

Good to read those L!:))
Have a great time on Sunday.

Post a Comment