Monday, January 28, 2008


IT ARRIVED! IT ARRIVED! IT FINALLY DID


Finally the package arrived.I was actually waiting for the UPS man to deliver but "J" walks in with a box under his arm and sets it on the table. I cannot tell you how happy I was.It was though I had landed a winning ticket or something. I am so excited.Now I can post and surf and just enjoy doing all the things I did. Thank you "J" for being so thoughtful and getting me this computer.

It has been a very lazy, daisy kind of weekend.still raining and rather gloomy outside. I have not done too much.was just waiting to tell everyone that I have another new friend, I still miss my old laptop.I had really grown to love that computer.this one is going to take a little getting used to because it is a little larger than my old one. Now I have no excuses for not blogging, so Bye for now, I better get busy, so many blogs to visit and posts to read.

24 comments:

Priya 9:13 AM  

I can see the childs joy from your post Starry. Have fun with your new little gadget and enjoy!!!!

Keshi 8:49 PM  

aww how lovely! Its ur ticket to freedom n knowledge :) Enjoy it!

Keshi.

Cuckoo 10:11 PM  

Congratulations !! Enjoy your freedom again.

FH 4:31 AM  

YAY!! Told ya!!:D

Enjoy and take it easy too. Blogging too much can get you down like it did to me!:))

Jeevan 6:03 AM  

wow! there was a smart lap top. My wishes for the pleasure to get start again :)

starry 7:58 AM  

Thanks Priya.

starry 7:58 AM  

Keshi thanks.freedom indeed.I cannot imagine not having a computer.

starry 7:58 AM  

Cuckoo..thanks

starry 7:59 AM  

Asha..thanks.yes I know how it can literally blog you down, thats why I don't go to too many blogsites anymore.

starry 7:59 AM  

Jeevan..thank you

Id it is 9:41 AM  

I didn't know you were back! Now with this new computer, I look forward to more postings! Happy New Year!

polona 11:13 AM  

yippee, i'm happy for you!
have fun with the new toy!

Keshi 7:56 PM  

me neither. Just last week my home desktop's KB died. And til I bought a new one on Sat, I felt like I was in jail. LOL!

btw I read ur Daily Journal. HUGGGGGGGGGGZ! I can feel ur pain...my dad's death anniv is getting closer too. Feb 11th.

Keshi.

Lisa Johnson 5:44 AM  

Yaaaay!!!! Pretty computer!

Opal Scraps 5:45 AM  

wow!
congrats for the lap top!

starry 8:16 AM  

id it is...thank you.I will be posting soon.

starry 8:16 AM  

polona...thank you

starry 8:18 AM  

Keshi..thank you.I know it is realy hard this time of the yer.One is never forgotton.they stay n our lives forever.

starry 8:18 AM  

Anali..thank you

starry 8:18 AM  

E Homemaker..thank you

Margie 8:32 AM  

Yay!
You got it!
Enjoy it...I'm sure you will.
Take care, Starry!

Margie

mathew 8:49 AM  

mine is a toshiba too!!! and absolutely love it!

tulipspeaks 10:30 PM  

aha.. lovely toshiba! ;)


ammu.

Nabeel 11:59 AM  

hmm @ toshiba, shouldn't have you gone with a Macbook Pro?

Post a Comment