Saturday, December 13, 2008


What is this Proximity award about?


"This award is given to a blog that invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."


Thank you Priya for bestowing this award on my blog.I would like to bestow this award to the following nine bloggers who always have something interesting to read ,always have something encouraging to say and good reviews of film and books.


Krithika,Jeevan,Iditis,Ashley,Satheesh,Princess AizRenu,cyberkitty,artnavy

14 comments:

deepsat 1:04 PM  

Thank you for the award!!

tc

;-))

Keshi 3:50 PM  

Congrattz Starry u deserve it!

I got it too..from Priya :)

I hv to put it up in my blog. Will do soon.

Keshi.

Jeevan 10:48 PM  

Thanks for the award dear :)

starry 8:00 AM  

Deepsat..you deserve the award.

starry 8:01 AM  

Thanks Keshi..I saw that priya had bestowed it on you too thats why I did not give it to you.You are deserving of the award.

starry 8:01 AM  

Jeevan..You are welcome.You deserve the award too.

Princess 9:19 AM  

hi frnd,

that was indeed a surprise gift. Thank you..
I am glad for you found my blog is more near and friendly. :)
and yes as everybody agrees you are one such blogging friend who deserves the award.

much luv,
-Aiz.

Hip Grandma 6:43 PM  

you deserve the award.can't think of a blogger who writes heartfelt posts like you.

Renu 3:43 AM  

Thanks for the award! I will put it up very soon.
BTW u have been tagged:), take it up at ur leisure:)

starry 12:52 PM  

Princess..thank you.

starry 12:53 PM  

Id it is..thanks.You deserve this award.I realy enjoy all the reviews and everything you write.

starry 12:54 PM  

Hip grandma..thank you.

Priya 1:50 PM  

Congrats Starry...

Post a Comment