Sunday, November 23, 2008




THANKSGIVING

Thanksgiving is just around the corner and I want to wish all my friends a Happy Thanksgiving.This year I will be going over to my brothers house to celebrate Thanksgiving.Everyone usually brings a special dish,there is a lot of food and a really fun get together.Unlike Christmas there are no presents or tinsel, just food.

As I look back , I have so much to be thankful about.It is two years since I had my back surgery, even though I am still not pain free, I am thankful that i am able to get out of bed each morning and do a few things around the house,I am thankful for a wonderful husband and two awesome children and a very large extended family and friends.God has been good and I am thankful for each day that I have on this earth and hope that I can live it the best way I can.I think we often forget the simple things in life that we take for granted. As you look back over the year what are you thankful for.

14 comments:

Princess 11:11 PM  

happy thanksgiving to you too...

-Aiz.

Jeevan 12:20 AM  

Happy Thanksgiving dear, Enjoy with your family :)

First of all it’s my parents who are behind my every activity and move! This blogging gives me courage, and I am always thankful for you all get me mentally active and to think positive.

Diana Sahu 1:37 AM  

Hey..Happy Thanks Giving...Enjoy this time wid ur family

AVIANA 3:31 AM  

how are you? your sister?....yes happy thanksgiving...

there are lots to be grateful for...i do have to also count my blessings...

Priya 4:35 AM  

Happy Thanks Giving Starry and we had last month here. I wud be thankful for my family and parents for what I am today. You have an award in my blog.

starry 9:48 PM  

Princess..thank you

starry 9:49 PM  

Jeevan..I think you help us also thru your blogging.

starry 9:49 PM  

Diana..thank you

starry 9:50 PM  

Aviana.thank you ,my sister is doing really well.Yes we have so many blessings we have to be thankful for.

starry 9:51 PM  

Priya..Happy belated thanksgivg to you too.Thank you for the award.

Prash 6:57 AM  

thanksgiving is here ? enjoy !

Dawn 6:42 PM  

Happy Thanks Giving to you and your family dear!

I think there is every moment that we can thank for if we really think upon :) so I think blessed we are .. and so we must celebrate it by being together and if possible by feeding the needy :)
Cheers and Hugz dear

Sweetstickychewy 3:36 AM  

*smiles* beautiful post.

Happy Thanksgiving to You and ya family too Starry..:) Hugz.

***As you look back over the year what are you thankful for.

Happy for the little things in life that makes up for the bigger things.

Renu 1:55 AM  

Its only when we start counting that we know we have more than we thought:)
HAPPY THANKS GIVING !

Post a Comment